I’ve been officially a mom for about three months now! How crazy is that?! I still pinch myself every once in a while. Though I’m a lil’ sad I wasn’t proactive enough to start off my blog when we celebrated my Kheira bear’s 1 month, but better late than never right?? She’s been an amazing addition in my life and now I can’t imagine my life without her! ♥
In her 3 months of being here on earth.. she can now do the following:
- Can crawl from point A to B (she can crawl as far as 3ft!) on her stomach still though lol
- Loves tummy time (for a max of 15-20 mins then she gets upset. Ha!)
- Watches TV/people/anything that moves
- Loves it when you talk to her and would respond with her coo’s ♥
- Can grip fingers, cloths, soft toys
- Drools everywhere
- Sucks fingers (all – no favorite finger yet), cloths, stuff toys, stuffed rattle, anything that fits her mouth (and is soft)
- A lot of leg kicks! (Which also is the origin of her very popular nickname, “kiks”)
- Can lift up head while sitting down/ can support her head to turn and look at things
- SMILES all day!
I’ve never been more proud! Every smile, every coo and everything ELSE she does that’s new I DIEEEE of cuteness and I just end up annoying my husband just to show him. I’m so amused by everything and anything she does. Hahah! I’m a new mom and I don’t know much of what I’m doing, but she seems happy (LOL). I feel blessed everyday. God is so good to me. ♥ I can’t wait what to see what she can start doing this month!
Be a blessing to others!