Another month has yet passed us by. And I anticipate every 27th day she turns another month older. Kheira has opened my eyes to life’s little miracles. Her life advancing everyday just stuns me!
♥ ♥ ♥
This was how I grew up in my mum’s very eyes. I can’t explain this feeling, but my husband thinks I’m crazy. Everyday there’s always a point in time where I see myself staring at her and admiring this little human I made. She’s incredible; her eyes, her smile, when she grabs my fingers, when she touches my face. I get a heavy feeling in my heart, a lump in a throat and a lil’ tear in my left eye. Oh how sweet is it to be loved by this lil’ human.
Her amazing improvements this month:
- turns to her sides, both left and right
- grabs her toes
- grabs your hair, your shirt, your necklace, everything and anything she gets her hands on!
- crawls with her head slightly up
- can lift her head up all the way when she’s on her belly
- reaches for her dangling toys
- sucks all fingers
- drools everywhere
- talks back when you talk to her (though she seems to respond more when you talk to her in Tagalog.)
- mimics face and mouth expressions
- Laughs and smiles ALOT
- Able to drink from the bottle when mommy isn’t around to fed her
- comfortable being in her stroller while wandering around the mall
So far that’s pretty much what she’s all about now… The list keeps growing and I’m over here, looking all goofy, cheering every move she makes
Go Kiks! Mommy loves you! ♥
Be a blessing to others! xx